Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Dallas-Fort Worth Commercial Insurance Options
Top-rated Policies for DFW, Arlington, Garland, Irving, River Oaks and Haltom City
As one of America’s top commercial centers, the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area offers ample business opportunities for entrepreneurs and large enterprises alike.
Nevertheless, helping your business grow means protecting it from hazards that might cause financial loss. One of the most assured ways to do so is to enroll in a far-reaching commercial insurance portfolio. Altima Auto Insurance can help you get the perfect coverage for your operations.
Why Do You Need Business Insurance?
At any time, a hazard could come along that puts your business’s future in jeopardy. These might range from storms, to fires to theft and more. A common element of all these is that they might cause profit losses. If that happens, the business’s future might prove uncertain.
Don’t take such risk. Instead, consider the various commercial insurance options that might benefit your operation. With coverage, you’ll be able to get financial help cleaning up unexpected damage.
Setting Up Your Policy Package
Usually, you’ll need several commercial policies to work in tandem to extend coverage to your business.
- Property Insurance: Will cover damage to the business property and possessions inside.
- General Liability Coverage: Pays for the damage you do to third parties, like clients or vendors. Most policies cover injuries or property damage you cause to these groups while doing business.
- Expenses & Interruption Coverage: If you have to temporarily close following a hazard, this coverage might supplement the income you lose during that time. It might help you pay the bills and avoid profit losses.
- Errors & Omissions Protection: This is a separate form of liability insurance that covers professional errors that cause clients financial losses.
- Products Liability Insurance: If the items you create harm someone else, this coverage can help you compensate the customer.
- Workers’ Compensation: Most states require you to carry this coverage. It pays supplementary income to employees who get hurt or sick on the job.
- Commercial Auto Coverage: If you operate a business vehicle, you can’t insure it with standard car insurance. A commercial policy will better protect the business’s interest in the vehicle.
- Cyber Liability Insurance: Covers the privacy breaches or personal losses clients might experience after a data breach in your business.
When getting coverage, ask whether you can qualify for a business owners policy, or BOP. These are packages of coverage that contain several common insurance elements, usually property, general liability and interruption coverage. This is often a great starting point for your commercial package
Here When You Need Us
All businesses are different. Let Altima Auto Insurance’s dedicated agents review your assets, commercial value and company risks to determine the right business insurance for you. It’s our goal to help you get effective protection at the best value. Don’t hesitate to contact us today for a quote!