Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Car Insurance: Protection You Need at a Price You Can Afford
Top-rated Policies for Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Garland, Irving, River Oaks and Haltom City Drivers
The DFW area is famous for its busy, congested infrastructure system. Accidents might happen at any time, and if you are the victim, the damage could prove costly. To protect yourself and your wallet, you’ll need car insurance. Let Altima Auto Insurance help you determine the correct coverage.
What is auto insurance?
Car insurance compensates you for damage in case of an unexpected problem with your vehicle. Rather than digging into your own pocket to pay for repairs, you’ll be able to turn to your policy. Your coverage, therefore, is among the most critical financial protection in your life. Don’t place your savings on the line. Instead, invest in a policy today.
What coverage do Texas drivers need?
You want your car insurance to meet your coverage needs and fit into your budget. The team at Altima Auto Insurance is here to help you do that. All our policies will include Texas’ minimum insurance requirements while incorporating any additional coverage to your benefit. Most coverage can include:
- Liability Insurance: Texas requires all drivers to carry this protection. It insures you against damage you cause others if you are at-fault in a wreck. You must carry at least:
- $30,000 bodily injury coverage per person
- $60,000 bodily injury coverage per accident
- $25,000 property damage coverage per accident
- Keep in mind, the minimum liability requirement is not enough for most drivers to feel fully-protected.
- Collision Insurance: Covers damage to your own vehicle after a wreck.
- Comprehensive Insurance: Pays for damage from non-accident mishaps, like weather damage.
- Medical Coverage: Pays for your medical bills and those of your passengers.
- Uninsured/underinsured Insurance: Insures you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage.
We can also incorporate other coverage that offers help for roadside assistance and rental car coverage.
We Guarantee Your Satisfaction
Altima Auto Insurance’s priority is its customers. We believe that you should be able to get auto insurance that fits your needs, not the insurance company’s. Even if you must work within tight financial constraints, we’ll help you find adequate protection. You’ll never have to sacrifice coverage just to make ends meet. We’re here to help you get the best of both worlds.
Contact us today
Don’t hesitate to get a quote on a personalized auto insurance policy right now! Contact us at 1.800.503.0590 or request an online quote right now!